When & Where: 16th to 20th of October in Zurich (German); October (23rd to 27th October) in Geneva (French)
Who: 2 x 30-50 participants from all over Switzerland, aged 18-28
Organizers: euphoric people!
Why imp!act? Because talking doesn’t cook rice… But your project can!
You’ve got plenty of ideas and projects to launch? Or you just want to make things move without having necessarily precise project ideas yet? Get in touch with 50 highly-motivated youngsters from all over Switzerland who will multiply your ideas and motivation !
In fall 2013, we are waiting for you at the 4th edition of imp!act, the euforia youth summit, that aims at showing to our society that our generation is active and engages for a more balanced world.
Or some of them…:
- get the tools and the boost to turn your ideas into action, to start your own social or environmental project. Don’t underestimate the incredible amount of positive energy implied by fulfilling a secrete idea or just using your creativity to make things get one step forwards!
- meet recognized experts from business, social enterprises, NGOs and acquire professional and personal skills that will serve you throughout your life, such as: defining a business plan, making a striking presentation to an audience, managing a project from the first idea to its implementation, finding sponsors, creating a culture of engagement, convincing people to join your projects and so on ;
- join a community of highly-motivated young changemakers that will bring you a broad network ;
- share unforgettable moments with 50 other cheerful young people. You’ll work hard, but, promised, there will be enough time left for fun!
- …etc! imp! act is YOUR event, so tell us what you are waiting for !
There is no need to be an exceptionally brainy graduate from Harvard to be a changemaker. Things can be changed at a local level with just a bit of an energizing mix of creativity, motivation and love!
- Hearing about famine in a world of overconsumption, making out whiffs of racism in what people say or simply seeing a PET bottle in a normal waste garbage don’t let you indifferent;
- You are growing tired of hearing the same false promises or fatalistic speeches (“it’s-structural-we-can’t-do-anything”) on the TV and around you;
- You have already at least once brainstormed about how to save the world with your buddies at the bar on a Friday evening (with more or less brilliant ideas coming out:)
- You have the soul of a social entrepreneur or just the willingness to make things move without maybe knowing exactly how;
- You are young and motivated by one, some or all of the 1001 reasons to participate at imp!act (see section above)
Then imp!act is looking…